Fishing brings lots of fun and excitement, especially if you like catching a particular type of fish. You do this for some purposes. For example, you are studying and you need to catch different species of fish. So, it would be fun to know information about various fishes in saltwater or in freshwater. It could also be that you belong to a group who just enjoys fishing for outdoor activities or sports.
Now, there are people who like catching bass. This fish comes in various species. You can find a black bass, such as the Choctaw, Guadalupe, largemouth, smallmouth and spotted. We also have a temperate bass, such as the European, striped and white. And then, the Asian bass, such as the Japanese and Blackfin. There are also other types of bass, such as the Australian, black or giant, Chilean, and butterfly peacock.
Now, your bass hunting and fishing could have been easier, if you will use a special tool like fish finders. A fish finder is a tool that sends and receives information from the water through sound waves. A fish finder can help you in finding bass fish, especially if you need to catch the hungry bass in a specific area or water temperature. And you can view this information on the screen of your device. During the day, these species are hiding. You can only find them when they are hungry. So, for you to have a smooth bass fishing, learn to use a fish finder and you will have a fish finder that catch more fishes, check it here: OutdoorTricks.
Easy Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
For the ease of your bass fishing activity, we have here a few tips to keep in mind. The bass fishing tips and techniques will surely help you in finding the species that you are looking for.
- When you go fishing, of course, you use real or artificial worms. Now, when your artificial worm torn up, do not throw it away. You will still need it because bass species like feeding on wounded prey in shallow water, so if your artificial worm shredded, then it is still useful.
- Again, when it comes to baits, you better choose a shade of red because when these bass are hungry, they will think that this bait is wounded due to the red color. Therefore, it is a good way for you to catch it. Now, you know that you can fake a bass fish.
- It will be easier for you to catch a bass fish, if you will have sharp hooks. These hungry bass fishes are created with boney jaws, so it will be easier to penetrate the bass fish with your sharp hook.
- After catching a bass fish, you may observe it. It usually spits when they are in the livewell water. So, from there, you will find out what lure to use and then, you can surely catch more of them.
- Bass fish swims with the current. So, it will be easier for the bass fish to find your bait when you are facing the wind. Do not mind the wind coming into your face and focus on your goal to catch that bass fish.
- When spring comes, focus fishing on the shallow spots. During this time the bass hangs out in the spawning beds. They also stay in the coves and pockets because they are guarding the bass eggs. And as soon as their stomach rumbles, they will surely come out to eat.
- Catching a bass fish will be easier if you will feed them with seasonal baits. During the early months of the year, the bass likes feeding on a crawfish. So, it will be a good idea to have a peach-color pattern of bait. And then, during the summer and fall, the bass likes feeding on a shad. So, it will be best to use a silver or chrome bait.
- It is also ideal to catch the bass before a storm comes, where they are active. And then, after the storm, you won’t find them.
- For the last tip, bass fishes knows how to cover themselves. They like hiding. They also like the lure to come in different angles. So, tossing the lure at the same location with a uniform angle will not help. You are lucky if they got upset and bite your hook.
“Jun goes out with friends on weekends for fishing activities. He finds it hard to catch fish. So, he decided to buy a fish finder to help them with fishing. And then, this device helps them make their fishing lifestyle a successful.”